Available to manufacturers, SME’s, researchers and medical research institutes with matched funding grants up to $3 Million to develop new products, services or technologies both nationally and internationally.
Previous funded research projects have resulted in the commercialisation of technologies, products and services across a wide range of industry including agriculture, IT, mining, clean technology, infrastructure, manufacturing, health and aerospace.
Round six of the (CRC-P) grants will be open for application until 3rd September 2018
Funding under the program can be used for costs directly related to:
- new research projects
- activities for proof of concept
- pre commercialisation of research results
- industry focused education & training including (internships and secondments between industry entities and research organisations.)
- conferences, workshops, discussions/meetings related to the joint research
- information sharing and communication initiatives related to the joint research
- Plus other costs may also be eligible for funding under the program
If you would like a full list of all current programs available to your industry please phone our office 02 66 777 374