Small to medium (SME) Exporters impacted by Covid 19 are in for a treat with NSW government announcing grants aimed at renewing exports within the region. By investing over $12 Million dollars, aimed at reinvigorating the export industry and creating jobs, the grants are expected to help those regions most impacted by the disastrous events over the past year including, drought, floods, fire and now COVID.
A $10,000 grant will be offered to NSW exporters that are ready and able to export their goods. With everything NSW business has endured over the year, this recovery package is certainly needed by those exporters wanting to access new markets or re-entering into old trade that has ceased due to no fault of their own.
There are currently grants to help NSW Exporters in a variety of ways including:
Export Market Development Grant
EMDG is for both established, new and aspiring exporters. It not only helps those already exporting to grow it helps aspiring exporters developing sustainable international markets.
Reimburses up to half the costs of eligible (EMD) export market development expenditure up to $150,000 per year. Expenses that may be claimed include:
- International representation & buyers
- Free samples
- Marketing visits
- Trade fairs, seminars, and in-store promotions
- Promotional literature
- Hiring a marketing consultant
- Registration and/or insurance of eligible intellectual property
Export Finance Australia Loans
Export Finance Australia provides loans from a minimum of $100,000 PLUS. They help (SME’S) small to medium enterprise secure the finance required to meet specific export contracts or purchase orders when banks and traditional lenders are unable to help.
The loan is required be used to:
- finance export-related transaction/s for the purpose of Australian goods and/or services being exported from Australia
- finance the expansion of your business into an international market
- finance equipment and other costs associated with delivering future export or contracts related to export.
Purpose: LOANS from a minimum of $100,000
For a comprehensive list of all Export-Grants and Loans currently available and open for application please contact our office. 02 61835040